COVID-19 Event Day Procedures
- All staff will be wearing proper PPE including face coverings.
- Face coverings will be required of all guests. Eating and drinking may only take place in their seat.
- The Petersen Events Center/Pitt Athletics Department will utilize all mobile ticketing.
- Touch free – soap dispensers, sink faucets, paper towel dispensers and hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
- Auto-flushers installed on all urinals and sinks
- All escalators have been equipped with a UV light to continuously disinfect the handrails without interruption.
- HVAC air filters Each use Merv13 filters to filter out particulates smaller than 1 micron.
- Increase in the amount of outside air to reduce the amount of recycled air in the building.
- Plexi glass dividers at all points of sale in the concession stands and merchandise stands.
- All employees have participated in OSHA Workplace Hygiene and Illness Prevention training.
- Scheduled routine wipe downs (every half hour) of all building touchpoints in all areas by staff with industry approved anti-viral/disinfectant cleaner.
- Electro-static hospital grade spray of all areas between each event
- Wearing a mask
- Properly washing your hands