The Petersen Events Center is here to host your next business or social function. Chartwells provides award-winning catering that will accommodate the needs of any group.
Located in the heart of the University of Pittsburgh, the Petersen Events Center is the home of the Pittsburgh Panthers Basketball Team. In addition to basketball, the PEC is a multi-purpose entertainment facility that hosts concerts, NCAA Championships, cheerleading events, graduations, vendor shows, parties, corporate meetings, and much more.
- 11,500 sq. ft.
- Standing Cocktail Reception for 300 Seating for 150 with 60" Round tables
- Suites A, B, D and E
- 265 sq. ft
- Seating for 6 people at at 60" round table
- Arena Floor
- 22,000 sq. ft.
- Dinner for 500 - 700 based on set up
- Practice Gym
- 9,800 sq. ft.
- Theater Style for 650 Classroom Style for 250 Seating for 300 with 60" round tables
- Courtside Club
- 700 sq. ft.
- Seating for 12 with 60" round tables (2 of them)
- Campus View Club
- 6,000 sq. ft.
- Seating for 200 comfortably for a luncheon or dinner with 60" rounds, 4 tops and 2 tops.
- Coaches Corner
- 1,770 sq. ft
- Theater Style for 250 Classroom Style for 100
- Concourse Patio
- 880 sq. ft.
- Seating for 30 with 60" round tables
- Open Concourse
- 1950 sq. ft
- Dinner for 100 with 60" round tables
- Suite L1 - L6
- 405 sq. ft.
- Seating for 6 people with 60" round table
- Outdoor Concourse Plaza
- 13,000 sq. ft.
- Dinner for 200 to 300 based on set up
- Entire Concourse
- Tables and chairs set up for Vendor Show
Booking Request Form
Want to book a rental space at the Petersen Events Center? Please fill out the form below to get started!