Security and Venue Policies
CLEAR BAG POLICY
We’re committed to ensuring all of our guests have a positive experience, and the safety of our arena is essential to maintaining this experience. Because of our commitment to your safety, we are implementing a new policy on bags brought into the Petersen Events Center effective 11/1/2021.
The policy affects the type and size of bags that are permitted into the arena. Each fan may carry in their pocket’s items such as keys, makeup, combs, phones, wallets, and credit cards. Fans will continue to be able to carry in jackets.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Logo on bag cannot exceed 4.5″ tall by 3.4″ wide
- Small clutch purses, approximately the size of a hand, or 4.5″ x 6.5″ with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the arena along with one of the clear bag options
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at entry
- Diaper Bags are permitted, but will be searched and tagged by Security Personnel.
- Each member of a family, including children, will be able to carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse
Guest Safety And Prohibited Items
The Petersen Events Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for our guests. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where guests can enjoy the sporting event or entertainment experience free from the following behaviors:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or signs of alcohol consumption related impairments
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any guest action causing disruption of a game or an event
- Guests seated in a location other than their ticketed seat
In response to the need for heightened security procedures, the Petersen Events Center has implemented the following policies to ensure a safe, enjoyable event experience for all guests.
Entering Petersen Events Center
Upon entering the Petersen Events Center, guests will undergo appropriate security-based screening. These procedures help ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable event experience.
In addition, the following items are not permitted inside the Petersen Events Center:
- Coolers, backpacks and sealed packages (including gifts for athletes and/or performers)
- Food or Beverage, with the exception of special medical needs
- Cans, bottles, glass or other similar containers
- Video, audio, professional cameras, recording devices, tripods and bipods are strictly prohibited in the building. Anything with a detachable lens is classified as a professional camera and will be prohibited.
- Air horns or noisemakers
- Weapons of any kind
- Spiked or studded jewelry and belts
- Selfie Sticks
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Laser Pointers
- Go Pros
- Animals, except for those performing disabled service duty
- Electronic Cigarettes cannot be used inside the building
- Signs, banners, flags, posters or any other item that:
- obstructs the view
- deemed offensive
- pose a danger or a possible security risk
- No Flags larger than 3' x 2'
- No Poles/Sticks for flags or signs
Petersen Events Center management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items. In the event that the prohibited items are revealed in a search, guests will be asked to dispose of the items or return them to their cars before re-entering the building.